Allen and Co is a solicitor’s practice based in Chalfont St Giles Bucks, specialising in education law. Help with school admission appeals and exclusions from school is available, as well as assistance with 11 plus/transfer appeals; special educational needs and disability matters (SEND); equality and discrimination issues and home to school transport problems.
Legal help and advice for children and young people with learning difficulties/SEND, such as autism/aspergers (ASD); dyslexia; dyspraxia; ODD; PDA; ADHD etc. can be provided at any stage; from when parents or carers first recognise their child might have difficulties, right through to tribunal hearings, if necessary. Similarly, help is provided for children and young people with physical and mental disabilities.
More general advice and support on education and school issues is also provided. In addition, Allen and Co offers advice on general Local Government matters and employment issues.
My priority is to bring to you, resourceful and reliable legal advice and guidance, in a friendly but professional manner. I will work with you, recognising your knowledge and experience, in order to try and facilitate a successful outcome for you, as painlessly as possible.
So, why instruct Allen and Co?
You will instruct Allen and Co because you want to,
- feel empowered and able to tackle your challenges by receiving support and excellent advice from a solicitor that will be cost effective, timely and reassuring,
- take advantage of my expertise and understanding of the way Local Authorities and schools work,
- be assured that all options will be fully explored and explained, as well as any risks and how they might be managed,
- establish a collaborative working relationship with me built on trust, honesty and compassion and
- remain focused on achieving your ultimate goal.
Allen and Co is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA no: 554642
Please kindly note that Allen and Co does not undertake legally aided work or pro bono/no win no fee cases.