Services – local government ombudsman

Local Government Ombudsman (LGO) and Education Funding Agency (EFA)

Allen and Co can assist with complaints to the LGO or EFA for alleged maladministration by Local Authorities  or admission authorities. We can advise on the complaint generally, assist with drafting the complaint or the response and if necessary attend meetings with the LGO’s of EFA’s investigator. As mentioned elsewhere in this website however, we would be keen to assist you in resolving matters before they reach this stage and would therefore be happy to discuss any issues with you at the earliest opportunity.